I love trying new products. Most of the time I end up liking what I buy, but some products are just worth spending your money on. Here are my top 7 products that I would 100% recommend!
1) Notability- the best note-taking app for your iPad!!! its $3 on the app store and its the best $3 I’ve spent! click here to purchase on apple device.
If i find an alternative for android device I will update this list.
2) Lash Next Door– The best mascara in the world! It makes your lashes look so nice!! Trust me, you wont regret it! you can purchase it here.
3) Nair Wax Strips– The only one I use and the only ones I would recommend. You can purchase them here.
4) Apple Music membership– So worth it! It’s 5$ per month for students with your CUNY email and 10$ for everyone else. iPhone users – follow the instructions how to purchase it when you click the apple music logo. or you can click here to join apple music. Samsung users, you can download the app from the google play store to sign up for the membership or click here.
5) Clinique Toner – worth it too! You can purchase it here.
click here to purchase.
7) Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleaner:
I’ve tried many cleansers, this one is the winner. leaves your skin smooth and clean. Click here to purchase.
8) the best thing to remove any acne or pimples etc. click here to purchase.